Get The Peace Of Mind You Deserve At The Stano Law Firm
Elder law deals with a particularly thorny set of issues. End of life and mortality, inheritance, probate, and will issues, life care and planning concerns, and more. When it comes to these serious situations, you need to do everything you can to safeguard the future of your family by retaining the best and most experienced elder law firm in the area to help you with all your legal concerns. We have helped your neighbors from Strongsville, Medina, Berea, Brunswick , North Royalton, Broadview Heights, Brook Park , Fairview Park, North Olmstead and surrounding areas.
We Can Help With Complex Elder Law & Estate Planning Issues
The Stano Law Firm has extensive experience in all areas of Elder Law including:
- Medicaid Planning – There is a complex web of federal law surrounding Medicaid benefits; we can help you navigate it successfully in order to ensure you and your spouse receive the very best long-term medical care available.
- Veterans Benefits – Dealing with the bureaucracy of the Veterans Administration can be difficult and time consuming. We can help you navigate the various health plans and disability benefits they offer, including nursing home care or surviving spouse benefits.
- Alzheimer’s Planning – While no one wants to face the debilitating reality of Alzheimer’s disease, planning for it in advance can help mitigate the dangers as best as possible. We can help your loved ones live in dignity and receive the care they deserve.
“You really need to find someone like Paul, that you can trust”
“Paul Stano is a fantastic resource for families who are looking at what their options maybe when it comes to the best care possible for themselves or their loved ones. In our home healthcare business, we face situations where individuals eventually may need to move from receiving care at home into an assisted living or a nursing facility. It’s important to know your options on Medicaid, or if you can qualify for VA benefits so you can figure out what your next step can be. Paul can help people receive additional income or benefits they may not have known were available to help pay for long-term care. He can also help people protect a considerable amount of their assets from going to pay for nursing home expenses. I’ve invited several of my clients to go to his seminars, I’ve attended myself and I can tell you get a lot of great information there. Paul is someone that you can trust and someone who can bring comfort in knowing has helped you identify all your options before making a final decision on where or how you life’s journey continues.“
- Estate Planning – Helping your family to understand your wishes is an important part of making your final arrangements. We can help educate you about the various options available to you for your estate planning, and help you select the financial tools which best suit your needs; we even can help you tax-proof your bequest as best as is possible in order to maximize the return to your beneficiaries.
- Creation of Trusts & Wills – We provide assistance with creating trusts or other legal entities to provide for your loved ones after your departure, or drafting legal documents related to your estate itself, such as wills.
Hiring an attorney from the Stano Law firm ensures that your counsel will be:
- Experienced – All attorneys at the Stano Law firm have extensive experience in all aspects of Elder Law, and are qualified to both negotiate as well as represent your interests in active litigation when necessary.
- Specialized – Unlike other firms which practice multiple areas of law, at the Stano Law firm we practice nothing but Elder Law; this level of concentration makes us uniquely qualified to deal with even the most difficult of personal circumstances.
- Respected – No other firm in the Greater Cleveland area has a better reputation when it comes to the practice of Elder Law than the Stano Law firm. They have built a reputation as effective and diligent litigators who will fight for your rights, and the rights of your family.
Contact attorney Paul Stano at the Stano Law Firm today for your free consultation on how you can use elder law to successfully protect the future of your family and improve your peace of mind. They can be reached at (440)888-6448 or by using our contact page.