Need Assistance With Alzheimer’s Planning?
Alzheimer’s planning typically has two separate components – financial planning and healthcare planning. The Stano Law Firm stands ready to assist you with both. Working with us as your elder law planning firm is a crucial first step in securing the long-term financial wellbeing of your family, as well as the health of your loved one.
The Stano Law Firm has decades of experience helping Ohio residents with Alzheimer’s planning. Here are the steps we take to ensure our clients receive the best possible legal representation when it comes to Alzheimer’s planning:
- Estate Planning – The first step in Alzheimer’s planning is a review of the current estate plan. We will help you compile a comprehensive financial snapshot of the patients’ accounts which will enable us to make the right financial choices moving forward.
- Legal Documents – Legal documents to assist the patient with their decision making when they are impaired are another crucial step that we have a great deal of experience with. Whether you need power of attorney or a health care proxy drafted – or both, we can help.
- Asset Protection – Once a person has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, they will no longer be eligible for long-term healthcare insurance, which can put their assets at risk. The Stano Law Firm can help you explore the Medicaid Asset Protection Trust program, as well as alternative asset protection strategies.
What makes us different? Why should you choose the Stano Law Firm instead of another elder law attorney? Here are some things that make us different from every other elder law firm in Cleveland:
“I’ve found Paul Stano to be a wonderful asset for our nursing facility’s residents and families”
“I’ve found Paul Stano to be a wonderful asset for our nursing facility’s residents and families. He excelled in assisting our residents to obtain Medicaid and VA benefits. He has also helped families during the trying time of dispersing funds and getting things in proper financial order to preserve assets and pay for long-term care. Paul’s friendly and down-to-earth. He’s also very dedicated to helping people in the region become better educated on the importance of pre-planning for long-term care. It’s a good investment to go and see him.
- Elder Law Specialists – At the Stano Law Firm, we specialize in elder law issues. No matter what aspect of Alzheimer’s planning or care you need assistance with, we will be able to help. We can help you navigate the complex series of laws related to trustees, asset gifting and other related concerns in order to achieve the best possible results.
- Health And Financial Expertise – We have extensive experience with both the health care and financial aspects of Alzheimer’s planning. Whether you need assistance with taxation and asset management questions, aid navigating the bureaucracy of the Veterans Administration or help defraying nursing home care costs, the Stano Law Firm can help you design a comprehensive action plan that best suits your needs.
- Thousands Of Accepted Applications – The Stano Law Firm has processed thousands of accepted Medicaid applications related to Alzheimer’s planning and care, as well as other elder law related concerns. We have the experience needed to get you through the process as quickly as possible, protecting the largest possible percentage of your assets.
No matter how far advanced the progression of Alzheimer’s may be, it is never too early to begin properly planning for it – contact the Stano Law Firm today, and rely on our elder law expertise to assist your family through this difficult time. We can be reached at (440) 888-6448.